Wednesday, December 17th
Does anyone else say "wed-nes-day" to themself when spelling that word? No? Just me? OK. :)
Anyway, I want to start by sharing 5 items from my shop that I especially love.
These are all products that I would use personally and which I plan to give as gifts.
1. Cotton Canvas Tote Bag
Start your day with a little Zen. Whether you are enjoying a slow morning or finding a quiet moment in a busy day, the Zen design mug is a great reminder to pause, breathe and enjoy life's simple pleasures.
3. Hand-Painted Watercolor Design Accessory Pouch
Travel in style with this hand-painted pouch! Whether you're giving this travel pouch as a gift, or keeping for yourself, it's sure to make the user stand out.
4. Hand-Painted watercolor design Accessory Pouch II
Give the gift of organization with this pretty watercolor design pouch. Perfect for toiletries, makeup, or any other small accessories.
5. Pretty Bow Design Cotton Canvas Tote Bag
Whimsical, pretty, and useful are three words to describe this tote. The bow design makes it fun to use, and the durable cotton canvas makes it reliable for everyday use. A great gift for anyone on your list.
The watercolor prints are made with these paints. I love the variety of colors and how long they last!
(I'm not affiliated with this brand, I just use the paints.)
Find these gifts and many more at caitlinrosecreates.etsy.com
Mahalo for visiting!

Comments
Post a Comment